- A vague and gnawing pang of anxiety centered around an IM window that has lulled.
- A sudden and irrational rage in response to reading an ‘@-reply’ on Twitter.
- The state of being ‘installed’ at a computer or laptop for an extended period of time without purpose, characterized by a blurry, formless anxiety undercut with something hard like desperation.
- The car collision of appetite and discomfort one feels simultaneously when using the internet to seek and consume images or information that may be considered unseemly or inappropriate.
- The sense of fatigue and disconnect one experiences after emitting a massive stream of content only to hit some kind of ‘wall’ and forget and/or abandon the entire thing.
This feels accurate, although sudden and irrational rage in response to reading something doesn’t just happen on Twitter.