- @anongsalita is a Twitter bot of Filipino words and what they mean in English.
- Tilaok Toys branding by Riko Laguilles.
- Typecat, a typing speed test by Rico Sta. Cruz.
- Fly Me to The Moon in Tagalog by @Salinawit.
- @sendhelp.ph aims to support and empower indigenous communities, and one of their first campaigns is Dear Filipinos, a collaboration with local artists.
- Roundup-ception (with masks, of course): Masked Media for press freedom, Project Busal for unmasking human rights abuses in the time of COVID-19, and Pandemic Patterns for cheeky depictions of the times we live in.
- Penlab.ink is a free (!) hub of Pinoy Komiks.
- #KatinkoArtbox features Filipino art pieces on Katinko boxes. What a brilliant crossover. Between this and the previous, more accessible art please.
- Mother Tongue is a game by Nell Raban that teaches you Tagalog one awkward conversation with your mom a day.
- @para.initiative raises funds for different sectors of society that have suffered from the economic and health effects of COVID-19. Features small businesses that have portions of their sales donated to the cause.
- Philippine Chibi Wildlife by Cloud Chien Mendoza for WWF Philippines.
- How the Philippine Space Agency logo was made.
- Image: Filipina Lo-Fi Girl by King_Paymon. See also videos and art here and here.
- Bonus: I just learned that Bombo Radyo uses actual drums for their stinger. In all their radio stations nationwide. I love it.
— 😤 anyway 😤 (@moki_doki) October 3, 2020
Want more content like this? Browse the Bagsakan tag.