I’m trying something out. Magbabagsakan dito, in
- Ask Yourself These 5 Questions When Consuming Design Content by Frances To.
- Bangon Batangas, a gothic inspired Baybayin font by John Misael Villanueva, is available in both Free and Pro versions. Pay ₱500 for the Pro and proceeds will be donated to the Philippine Red Cross for the victims of Taal Volcano.
- Sachet Archives puts local ephemera under a lens, examining the artistic choices and graphical elements of objects we often take for granted. I’m thrilled we’re getting more curation of our own culture in the most specific ways (see also: @urbantypedvo & @philippinelogos). You can read the Scout mag feature too.
- hellolinda.ph curates online / remote jobs for Filipinos.
- Intern.ph is an internship compensation database by Developh.
- The popups in the Angkas app are just as witty as their social media posts.
- How the 8888 Philippine Complaint Center works.
- Ikea.ph is up 👀
- Image: Filipino Alcoholic Beverages in Pixels by Sir_Caloy. Tagay!
Want more content like this? Browse the Bagsakan tag.